PRMC Test Scores

joey_scurlock

Reaction score
Hi, i Have My PRMC In A Week.
I Can Manage Most Things But Struggling With The Press Up's!
Do You Need To Achieve The Level And Scores They Tell You To Get
E.G
Press Ups 60+
Sit Ups 80+
Pull Ups 6+

I Can Reach All The Targets Apart From Press Ups??

Thanks Joey

Ginger

Reaction score
I have been told that the press up and sit ups are to a beep.

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
nah its only a target!..it works on a point system and if you reach the targets or just under you get 6 points!..there are 6 things they judge you on meaning its out of 36!..i got 36/36 because i achieved and did more than what they asked whereas another lad might get 59press ups 78 sit ups but still get 36/36..and nah *text deleted* press ups are just in 2mins not to a beep same with sit ups

Ginger

Reaction score
nah its only a target!..it works on a point system and if you reach the targets or just under you get 6 points!..there are 6 things they judge you on meaning its out of 36!..i got 36/36 because i achieved and did more than what they asked whereas another lad might get 59press ups 78 sit ups but still get 36/36..and nah *text deleted* press ups are just in 2mins not to a beep same with sit ups

Good effort mate :)

kit-kat-man

Reaction score
Hi, i Have My PRMC In A Week.
I Can Manage Most Things But Struggling With The Press Up's!
Do You Need To Achieve The Level And Scores They Tell You To Get
E.G
Press Ups 60+
Sit Ups 80+
Pull Ups 6+

I Can Reach All The Targets Apart From Press Ups??

Thanks Joey

yea like commando kennedy said u dont need to do max press ups, sit ups, pull ups i think i only did about 50 press ups and about 65 sit ups n 6 pull ups and i passed and people did worse than me and still passed! just go all out on everything u do especially the 3 miler and just make sure u DONT GIVE UP ON ANYTHING! <<thats the main thing and u will be fine. :) o and 1 more thing that has nothing to do with this post, take a phone charger and make friends as soon as u can helps deal with the waiting around!! good luck

and commando kennedy see u in 981 troop

Benb07

Reaction score
yea like commando kennedy said u dont need to do max press ups, sit ups, pull ups i think i only did about 50 press ups and about 65 sit ups n 6 pull ups and i passed and people did worse than me and still passed! just go all out on everything u do especially the 3 miler and just make sure u DONT GIVE UP ON ANYTHING! <<thats the main thing and u will be fine. :) o and 1 more thing that has nothing to do with this post, take a phone charger and make friends as soon as u can helps deal with the waiting around!! good luck

Cheers for that bit of advice dude i have got my PRMC next tuesday and i am worrying so much about it, that has helped with the confidence

Reaction score
Are you sure you're running 3 mines in less than 9 minutes, thats less than 3 minutes per mile

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
no its not its 3 minutes per half a mile thats equal to 6 minute miles

pain is glory.