PRMC training BHAM

Rusty6270

Reaction score
Ive just got my papers in recently and am awaiting a date for my AST's and everything,but as most i started training a while back,but i just wondered if anyne else in the bham area is doing the same,i always find training with someone to be pretty advantageous

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Ive just got my papers in recently and am awaiting a date for my AST's and everything,but as most i started training a while back,but i just wondered if anyne else in the bham area is doing the same,i always find training with someone to be pretty advantageous

I haven't started my application yet,
but I live in the Birmingham area,
where abouts do you live?

Joe

Ninja

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Alright Mate, I've done all my paper work, done my test and have my interview soon ! i live near coventry if that helps !!

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
holy crap... i see you live in noony-town. sorry for the joke. *text deleted*.
I'm going to be living in Hinckley. I'll be back in England in January.

Rusty6270

Reaction score
im in kings heath,if anyone knows of any good,hard circuit training around or anyones doing good training that could go too?
or if anyone wants training partner drop us a line

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
im in kings heath,if anyone knows of any good,hard circuit training around or anyones doing good training that could go too?
or if anyone wants training partner drop us a line

that's a good way from me,
do the 60's go down kings heath?

Rusty6270

Reaction score
i dont think so mate, i know the 69 run downs my road.If anyone out there doe sget bored of training on their own or knows of any real good circuit training etc pref in south birmingham,just put a post up,i want a circuit that is *text deleted* be gut wrenching by the time i finish

mrroundhouse

Reaction score
i highly recomend kstar thai boxing the do great circuit training classes 0121 6225078

Commando Kennedy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i live in sutton coldfield! but im goin RT in like a month and a bit!..but im down 4 sum added training!