PRMC Training Plan by @arny01

Discussion in 'Training Methods and Diet Suggestions' started by Matty7181, Nov 2, 2015.

1. whatwillbewillbe!

whatwillbewillbe! New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    I've found the best way for me is to do as many as I possibly can (til my arms shake) then drop onto my knees and push out more, even if its only one sometimes. definitely helping me

2. whatwillbewillbe!

whatwillbewillbe! New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Shit, you said pull up haha... Scrap my last comment, wont work at all haha

3. NorthernYomper

NorthernYomper Member

@whatwillbewillbe!

Haha, that might be a bit painful - anything for improvement though.

Thanks for replying mate!

• Like Like x 1
  4. SirPablo27

SirPablo27 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    In regards to this programme, does anyone know how long the rest period is between sets and exercises in the gym session? And also do you complete

In regards to this programme, does anyone know how long the rest period is between sets and exercises in the GYM session? Also do you carry out 3 sets of press ups followed by 3 sets of sits ups followed by 3 sets of pull ups etc... Or is it meant to be in circuit form, e.g rotating the exercises?

Thanks in advance.

5. arny01

arny01 Ex Pongo.

2-3 minutes
    Yes pressups situps pullups. X 3 weighted. Then follow unweighted and assisted.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SirPablo27

SirPablo27 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Thanks arny01 for your quick response, I have my PRMC coming up and this looks like an exciting and fresh new programme to hit in the build up.

Just to Clarify...

Weighted press-ups
    Thanks arny01. This looks like a awesome new workout for me to mix up my routine, i have my PRMC coming up in about 4 weeks and i think this will prepare me nicely.

SO just to clarify....

weighted press ups (no rest)
    weighted sit ups (no rest)
    weighted pull ups

(2-3 minute rest)

Then repeat 2 more times

Then onto body weight, then assisted?

7. arny01

arny01 Ex Pongo.

Yeah pretty much, there's no rush to go from pressups to situps to pullups, just gather yourself take a condor moment to think about the correct form etc, but yeah take 2-3 mins or longer if you need before you crack on with the rest of the exercises.

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  8. MozzaLUFC

MozzaLUFC New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    hi, sorry ive only just seen this i havent been on in a while, but simply what i do is i have a pull up bar on my door frame and everytime i walk out i do a certain amount of pull ups, and basically every week i will do the prmc tests on my own, and everytime i increase my pull ups i increase the amount i do, for example, i can currently do about 13 to the bleep, and i do 10 pull ups everytime i leave my room, so when i can do 14 i will do 11 every time and so on. I found that this really improved my pull ups at a good rate, i went from about 8 to 13 in about a month and a half

• Like Like x 1