PRMC - When

gareth17

Reaction score
Hi All

Just pasted my PJFT, how long do you have to waite normally before you go on your PRMC.

Thanks Gareth

:bud:

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
gareth thats a good pjft time mate, u must have been going some. passed mine bout 11 days ago and yet to hear from my afco. i know it takes a few days as the gyms got to get the paperwork to your afco, then theve got to sort stuff out so maybe give them till wednesday then call your afco and see what they say.
well done mate

gareth17

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Thanks for that. Will give them a call mid week if i haven't heard anything.

Gareth

:fly:

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Once you have passed your PJFT, don't wait for your AFCO to contact you- give your careers adviser a call to discuss the way ahead.

If there's a Royal Marines Acquaint Day (RMAD) in your area it's worth asking if ou can go on one to see whether you're ready to go. Generally your Careers Adviser won't book you onto a PRMC unless they are fairly confident you will pass PRMC & the applicant thinks likewise. We don't just book a PRMC because you passed the PJFT - for all we know you can only run 1.5 miles, have never timed yourself at 3 miles, can only do 20 press-ups, or only 2 pull-ups and are not worth sending yet.

Good luck anyway.

gareth17

Reaction score
Hi all

just got my PRMC date through today. realy excited about this, all the hard training now re starts tomorrow. quicker than i thought.

Gareth