PRMC

Discussion in 'PRMC Itself - The Results, The Latest News' started by Romo, May 3, 2018.

1. Romo

Romo New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Could anyone please explain to me, are the current PRMC RMFA currently conducted with a time limit of 2 minutes for press ups and situps or are they to the bleep, its just I'm seeing a lot of posts where they are to the bleep and some that are within 2 minutes, thank you, Jack

2. JWJ

JWJ Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    They are done to the bleep.

I'd advise researching it all on youtube with the official RM and RM Recruitment Youtube channels.

3. Shaza99

Shaza99 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT

here's what I've been using, there is also the sit up and pull up bleep test on this guys channel, hope it helps. The bleep test for press-ups lasts 2mins, if that clarifies things .

4. Romo

Romo New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    oh good ive been training to the beep so all is good!

5. Illustrious

Illustrious Royal Marines Commando - Moderator

Good lad, always train to the bleep as banging out 60 in 45 seconds is considerably easier than 60 to the bleep, as some find to their detriment at the first hurdle.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Romo

Romo New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    I'm not the biggest bloke and definitely built more as an all rounder, my press ups are not as good as i would like them to be to the bleep but pull ups and sit ups are great, 40 press ups, 85 sit ups, 10 pull ups and also a 12.7 bleep test. Started my training last august where i could only just manage 10 press ups and 1 pull up, the progress i have made is huge!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shaza99

Shaza99 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    yeah i use to be pretty built from bodybuilding but couldn't run the 3miler for PJFT, lost 5 kg now and can run so much easily, always good to see progress, well done mate

8. Romo

Romo New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    What’s your press ups and that like?

9. Shaza99

Shaza99 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Can max them out no probs