Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

PRMC

Discussion in 'General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat' started by J1878, May 14, 2019.

1. J1878

J1878 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    PJFT booked for 4th June. Assuming I pass, does anyone know the likelihood of being on PRMC the following Tuesday? I go away for 3 weeks after that so wanted to get it done before then.

2. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

I can't answer that specific question but PRMCs are currently being run every week rather than every fortnight. I'm unsure if your AFCO will load you onto a PRMC date before you pass PJFT but if I were you I'd ask my CA. Let us know how you get on.

• Like Like x 2
  3. J1878

J1878 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT

Passed today, PRMC mid July so will have to stay fit on holiday!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. AngryArgie

AngryArgie Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    I’m assuming you booked your PJFT on may the 14th which means you had a three week wait, how come your AFCO allowed for a 21 days instead of the standard 14 if you don’t mind me asking.

Well done on your pass mate I’ll have mine soon so I’m not trailing too far behind. Good luck with the PRMC

• Like Like x 1
  5. J1878

J1878 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    No I had my medical booked for 23rd May but I’d already spoken to my AFCO to arrange PJFT on 4th June, obviously we pencilled it in assuming everything went swimmingly with the medical.

Thanks mate, had a bit of delay with medical notes so feels good to be flying through it now. The delay only helped with my phys too. Good luck with your PJFT, when is it?

6. AngryArgie

AngryArgie Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Ahhh alright I see. Cheers mate and hopefully the 16th if my medical goes smoothly which is on this coming Thursday so we’ll see how that goes.

Might even be on a PRMC with you in July if all things go well, we’ll see.

• Like Like x 1