Prmc.

Ando-2

Reaction score
I have 3 weeks until my PRMC, at the moment I am only achieving 26 press ups 6 pull ups 73 sit ups, what is the actual score I need to pass this section? TIA

Ghost123

Reaction score
Hows your bleep and 1.5mile? You definitly want to be getting more push ups in. And add at least 2 more comfortable pull ups. But again you wanting to be aiming as high as possible. Not wanting to just make it.

Woods115

Reaction score
I'd say you'd probably want atleast 30 press ups minimum when you're down there but if you dont get that there is always other areas you can make it up like the 1.5 return or bleep test. I noticed my press ups shoot up once I bought a weighted vest an trained every now an then with it, also every couple hours or so every day i'd drop and just do 15/20 press ups. Look stupid in work but won't look stupid if you pass because of it! good luck on your PRMC am on the week before you mate.

Surfbum

Reaction score
To be brutally honest, I'd delay it. If you hit a poor 1.5 mile or assault course run and/or struggle on bottom field you'll be looking at re-sit. There is no harm in postponing the date by a month or two with the confidence behind you. You seem like you have the wrong mindset already by asking where else you can find points.

My 2 cents

Ando-2

Reaction score
I still have 3 weeks, I was looking for feedback on weather you can gain points on other tests, my running and confidence is spot on! No wrong mindset here!

Sly3

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Bleep is 13.1 and my 1.5 is 9.41
You’ll be fine with the CV just make up the numbers with adrenaline, don’t overthink it you can re-sit if you have a shocker there is no shame in it.

lilsis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
My nod was hitting way over the required amounts but when he came to the prmc was under on all off them but he made his scores up on everything else, so it’s entirely down to you on the day!

Sly3

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
My nod was hitting way over the required amounts but when he came to the prmc was under on all off them but he made his scores up on everything else, so it’s entirely down to you on the day!
Full rest and stomach usually help.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
My advice is anyone having to ask what the minimum pass criteria is in individual elements, is most likely on a hiding to nothing, statistically.

We often see people claiming that adrenalin kicks-in and personal bests have been achieved but sadly, it is folly to bank upon it.

Whilst there is definitely a mindset required, and let's face it we want risk-takers.... going down to CTC in the hope over-achieving in some areas will cover the shortcomings in others is unwise and doesn't allow for bumps and scrapes, nor having a bit of a 'mare on the day.

A second PRMC is psychologically harder than the first. The third, more so.

For the sake of deferring a couple of months, it's possible to inadvertantly put back entry considerably more by attempting it before firing on all cylinders.