Prmc

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Alright ladds....

Anybody know how many points the following scores would get on PRMC???

66...........Sit-ups
58...........Press-ups
9:52........3mile(1.5mile best effort)
level13.....Bleep test
6.............Pull-ups

^^^^My RMAD scores and booked my PRMC today :D:D:D:D

And before anybody says it, i know points shouldn't matter and i should give it everything i've got.

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
look at the RMAD sticky thread that has the points system for RMAD...

but the points system for the PRMC isnt published.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Sam, assuming the 3 miler time is the "run back", then you are doing well & are on course to take a PRMC with a promising prospect of passing if you can keep those scores. (...and obviously pass alll the other elements too!)

Good luck.

Sam1

Reaction score
cheers lads :)

(Y)

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
ure lucky usually its a death sentance if you post a thread about if your scores are good enough

Sam1

Reaction score
ure lucky usually its a death sentance if you post a thread about if your scores are good enough

Your lucky, usually it's a death sentence if you post a thread about your scores and they are'nt good enough???

;)

caf20012

Reaction score
Good scores mate.

But i hear the warm up for the PRMC will make you f*text deleted**text deleted** loool

Good luck though

Should do it easy :)

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
nah i didnt mean youre scores are bad, there actually quite good. But alot of people get annoyed for some reason about people asking about prmc scores, not sure why...... there hasnt een one for a while actually

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
but good luck with your prmc

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
actually forget i said anything.i just seem to remember someone ripping into bout three different people, about them asking about there scores.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
When all's said and done, banter apart, your AFCO will tell you the standards required to pass.

You'll always get people asking whether they can still pass at a lower standard, hence the rebuff- "Never aim for the minimum standards".

There will always be some clown telling you not to worry, his Aunties' third cousin heard once that her nephew passed PRMC and entered Recruit Training without even going to Lympstone. It's a bit like the guys you meet on the way to CTC (and you WILL meet them) that tell you they've taken loads of PRMCs and they're "dead easy".

Sam1

Reaction score
actually forget i said anything.i just seem to remember someone ripping into bout three different people, about them asking about there scores.

No problem mate, yehh i find that *text deleted* when someone asks a question and they just get ..."just try your best, scores shouldnt matter" it's bloody annoying.