Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

PRMCR - Pass

Discussion in 'PRMC Diaries' started by splinter, Jul 30, 2019.

1. splinter

splinter New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Thought I would write a diary to add something back to this forum I have used for a few years.

First day
    3 miler, nice and early- return 9.28
    Swim test next - I can swim but underestimated the dive, which I had to do twice because just couldn’t grab the brick first time!
    Afternoon was bottom field. From the score I got I worked out I got 1 point here. Had a nightmare from the start. Came short on the tank trap because as soon as I took of I could feel cramp set in. Luckily I could keep going but the bad luck didn’t end there. Lost my boot on the wobbly bridge so had to put that back on and tie it up.

Second day
    Started really early with the gym tests.
    11.7 bleep
    45 press-ups
    75 sit ups
    6 pull ups - was hoping for about 10 but couldn’t grip the bar at all and the bar was to low so my feet touched the floor every time I went down. Was trying to keep good form as well.

Then straight onto two laps of the endurance course which was hardest thing I have ever done!! I kept going though even with numerous punishments I was delt.

With all the bruises I have. I really want to chop my little toe off little blister is really annoying.

Didn’t have long to recover because I was back at work Monday, which is how the next 18 months will be like I guess.

Splinter

Also the food is really good even if it is pumped for of veg which I’m not a fan off. Naffi was great as well when lunch was ended early for some reason.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

Nah... amputate above the knee and do the job properly. :)

But seriously: top effort, well done for passing and thanks for taking time to post up your experience. Please keep the forum updated as RMR stuff is currently unrepresented.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Johnny_Anonie

Johnny_Anonie Moderator

Good drills mate.