Prmcr

xdous

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
No mate it will be held at your local unit.

729troopRM

Reaction score
No mate it will be held at your local unit.
Can you give an idea of what it consists of mate because obviously it wont have the endurance course and bottom field in that case.
Sorry if this has been covered I did do a search but couldn't find much on PRMCR

Cheers in advance

westy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Can you give an idea of what it consists of mate because obviously it wont have the endurance course and bottom field in that case.
Sorry if this has been covered I did do a search but couldn't find much on PRMCR

Cheers in advance
Mate, check out xdous' thread saying passed PRMCR thread, I can't link it as I'm on my phone!!

Harvs

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I assume mine will be at Lympstone as that's the det I'm going for?

BEOWULF

Reaction score
Harvs,

I've been told my PRMCR will be at Lympstone...?? I Will be based at Poole Det in Bristol RMR if I pass. Maybe London run their PRMCR differently...?

@ 729troopRM. That's a good pull-up effort...I'm struggling with 4 at the mo' and I'm 33. Are you following a programme for your fitness/pull-ups? Any advice? I've just recently got me a Pull-up Bar so hopefully shall start to improve now.

Best.

WULF

729troopRM

Reaction score
Harvs,

@ 729troopRM. That's a good pull-up effort...I'm struggling with 4 at the mo' and I'm 33. Are you following a programme for your fitness/pull-ups? Any advice? I've just recently got me a Pull-up Bar so hopefully shall start to improve now.

Best.

WULF
Thanks mate, No I'm not following a specific programme, I have the RM beep test Pull up track on my iphone and I do that every morning on the pull up bar and seem to be consistent at 8 good form ones. I do know however that there are a couple of pull up programmes available as apps on the iphone if you have access to one, although not sure how great they are?

Janner

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I assume mine will be at Lympstone as that's the det I'm going for?
I've been told that RMR Bristol PRMRC's are held at CTC and will follow the style of the old PRMC, although I don't know if the PRMRC will have changed with the PRMC.