Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

PRMRC 24-26 April 2019

Discussion in 'RMR Section and RMR Selection' started by Commando2912, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Commando2912

Commando2912 New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Oh I forgot to say if I can have a wee 5 min warm-up and stretch I can get 1 pull up and maybe squeeze 2.

2. Commando2912

Commando2912 New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    These gainers are a miracle, adding one rep every day it's almost like your breaking your mental barrier, 10 felt like my finish line I'm now seeing 20 on the horizon god I am chuffed

3. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

Nothing wrong with setting oneself a goal and then working flat out to achieve it.
    But as stated previously, if you find yourself close to your PRMC and not happy with your stats speak with your AFCO.

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  4. Commando2912

Commando2912 New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Will do mate

5. JTech

JTech Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    If this isn’t a troll, then you need to get to work ASAP.
    The belief in yourself is good but don’t get cocky, if you’ve ready Goggins book you’ll know he was training hard up to 3 times a day to achieve that. Which isn’t advisable or smart. And most likely the reason he was back trooped due to injury twice in BUD/S by rushing his initial “base” fitness.
    But best of luck too you, prove us all wrong mate.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Commando2912

Commando2912 New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Sorry if I seem cocky about this bud. Cheers for the inspiration

7. EmptyTango

EmptyTango New Member

Not to be negative, but I will be absolutely amazed if the AFCO and capita get your application squared away within 3 months.

If it happens, a case study should be made out of it on efficiency.

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  8. Commando2912

Commando2912 New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Well, seems i have defied the odds. Got myself booked on the prmcr end of april, fitness is great and everyones keen to get me through the course as my detachment is keen on recruiting more blokes so woohhooooo start of the rest of my life.

• Like Like x 2