PRMRC Diary Glasgow

rgm011

Reaction score
Hey guys,
*text deleted* be starting the application process for RMR Govan soon and i would be grateful if anyone on this site, booked on the RMR Govan selection weekend in november would post a diary of their weekend *text deleted* i dont think my application will be processed in time for november.
Cheers.

zooby

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I dont have a diary, but wait till you see the dog they have hahaha massive.

Nick-S

Reaction score
Hi mate, the next selection weekend is 11th Oct at Govan. Dont know how far you have got with your application but there is one lad in holding troop says he is doing his psyco test, interview and medical all in one day to try and get him on that weekend. Phone up AFCO and maybe they can get you through a bit quicker. Worth a try, otherwise I dont think there is another on for 6 months.

I'll try and post a diary if I dont see you there!

Ghod70

Reaction score
Got the medical and interview over with today, going to book the PJFT as soon as possible tomorrow morning and will hopefully see you all at the selection weekend!

zooby

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I had my RMAD there two weeks ago now. The run is a pollock park and the first part of it is a steep inlcline, then the rest of it is all downhill.

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hi mate, the next selection weekend is 11th Oct at Govan.

hope your joking! i have my psychometric test 3rd October! il never make 11 Oct for selection! fcuk sake im *text deleted* have to be in a holdin troop for AGES!

Nick-S

Reaction score
Definitely the 11th mate, like I said earlier its worth speaking to AFCO, another lad in holding troop is doing everything in one day. He said he doesn't have to do the PJFT either.

Ghod70

Reaction score
Just want to say good luck to everybody on this and hope to see you's all tomorrow!

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Went to Govan for my RMAD, cracking bunch of people that took my group.

panzergrenadier

Reaction score
Yeah I went to my RMAD through in Glasgow. I had a great time. If you go there the guy who does the presentation is Bob Hoskins. I'm serious. And the dog they have there is a *text deleted**text deleted*ing lion