Problem...

Roddie

Reaction score
Hey guys. Big *text deleted* problem on my hands.

Recently lost my job at an abattoir, I was tired from training, depressed (family/home issues) and generally *text deleted* p*ssed off.
And then 2 days later, got kicked out of my dads house, and had to move back to my mums. It's *text deleted* worse, but nowhere else to go.

Basically, I want to get out of this *text deleted* place asap. I want/NEED to be on the Jan 8th PRMC, and want/NEED to be in RT late Jan/Feb. But am not fit enough.

I seriously cannot take this *text deleted* place anymore. I want to go. I've got a sh*te family history, lots of kicking outs (4 times, and I'm 16) I know it's part my fault, but I actually hate my family and Somerset.

I'm not fit enough yet, just the CV, press-ups and sits are good enough etc. its just my running.

Any suggestions/help?

Thanks, Roddie,

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately there isn't any magic cure of get fit quick scheme, you've just got to get your head down and get the fitness needed.

I wouldn't rush into a PRMC if you're not 100% confident of your fitness as they might not let you apply again for a while. Does your AFCO run any acquaint days?

Hope everything gets better for you, just try and use all the negative things in your life to motivate you, but don't let them get the best of you so you lose your rag. Keep focused on the fitness and it'll come eventually.

H00L3Y D4N

Reaction score
get out and start *text deleted* running is what i would do. try riding bike and swimming as well, swimming is good on the joints. do all of that and youll be superman in no time. good luck mate. dont strain to hard though...your 16.

Josh

Reaction score
Just crack on trainin as soon as. *text deleted* body wont get fit by its self, and dont rush it. it takes 6-8 weeks to build new muscles