Process

Ando2

Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know how long the process is for a re entry recruit?
And how long is the back log for RT

HotelBravoMike

Reaction score
I reapplied in March and now waiting on a date. The only real difference as a rejoin is the interview is focussed on your time in RT: strengths and weaknesses, phys, reasons for leaving and and wanting to rejoin and things you’ll do differently and what you’re currently doing to prepare.
The backlog I hear down the vine is end of January/start of February but we know how things are down said vine, maybe someone in the loop can weigh in there.

Ando2

Reaction score
Did it take the Afco long to contact you at first?

HotelBravoMike

Reaction score
I got my initial contact within a week I reckon. I have gone up to 10 weeks without hearing from them during the medical process, a little check in email always helps chase up things. At the end of the day they’re your only careers advisor, you’re not their only potential recruit

ShadeeFigs

Reaction score
After submitting my forms Almost 4 weeks ago I finally spoke to my CA yesterday who advised they were toppers with applicants so its taking a bit longer to get through things and with the current backlog I should expect a start date of around March time. I applied in September and still haven't had my F2F medical.
Hope this helps answer your question.