Prom

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's about the time most of us yr 11's have their prom etc. Mine was a while ago, but just been bored and seen the Carling advert.

This is what I came up with...

lolcopy1ui7.jpg

J

Jason_A

Mine was back in December -- bit too early *text deleted*.

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
My prom was *text deleted**text deleted*,
had it two years ago,
my girlfriend's was ace though,
she had it a couple of months ago,
'cause she's in a 6th form,
so it was better as they were all 18 and alcohol was being served,
also mine was at a *text deleted**text deleted* pub,
and her's was at the Burlington hotel in Birmingham.

Joe

Robfo

Reaction score
My prom is this Thursday but I'm down at Lympstone for my POC.

I know which one I'd rather be at :) though my answer may be different when I come back aching

J

Jason_A

That's a tough one really. Yes, I know that you want the marines to be you're future, but your school days are some of the best days of your life -- it could be pretty much the last time you see most of your old school mates.

Make the most of it.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
prom?! when i left school we all went to alton towers for the day. i feel cheated and let down by the education system

0.01%

Reaction score
That's a tough one really. Yes, I know that you want the marines to be you're future, but your school days are some of the best days of your life -- it could be pretty much the last time you see most of your old school mates.

Make the most of it.

School days are good in some ways, it's relaxed and easy! But you only need that for so long.....they're not as good as people say mate, you'll see soon enough *text deleted*.

I guarantee one thing though if you make a list of people from school that you expect to still be good mates with in 5 years time, and then look back on it, you will be very surprised at how wrong you were!! Different things like Uni, jobs and other, sometimes ill advised, personal choices will take people in different directions and I dare say you will look back on some people and wonder why the hell you ever gave them the time of day. Some of my mates from school I now have nothing to do with (for different reasons), and other fellas that I used to hate, fight with etc are now some of my best mates. Funny old life!

Not meant to sound as depressing as it does! What i'm trying to say is don't worry about doing things just to stay with your mates (not that you are *text deleted*) or whatever as naturally a lot will change over the next couple of years.

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i got my prom in a week still gota get my suit *text deleted*

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I Passed out at my prom night :laugh: :laugh: Me and a few mates all had shots of the crazy sh*t ive ever had in my life, it was this insane absinthe was 87% and i had 4 shots of the god damn stuff, Then some vodka, *text deleted* IT WAS MESSY!, So just abit of advise for you there guys!, Do not ever drink absinthe is *text deleted* madness!, :rock::rock:

Sam

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ye i know that *text deleted**text deleted*, tiny bottles and 90% its crazy. i cant drink whisky and vodka any more been hospital once alredy because of it and at a m8s party i passed out *text deleted* had to get driven home by his parents *text deleted* and my *text deleted* went alone to tell them the way and he was so drunk he forgot the way and told them some other way rofl. so if i have like a tea spoon of vodka or whisky i will just frow up my body has made a sort of defense against it.