Proof Iran is Supplying Taliban

News

RSS Feed
Reaction score
British special forces operating on the border between Afghanistan and Iran have uncovered fresh evidence that Tehran is actively backing insurgents

More...

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
more the better i say, i dont want this war to be over when i pass out and i become 18...

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
they don't have enriched uranium yet so they don't have nukes. if they did you think they'd be being 'passive' as they are apparently being.
That being said it should be no suprise tehran is backing the insurgents- as long as US,UK et al are busy with them they/we can't concentrate on iran. it's how the vast majority of the fighting in the cold war was done.

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i say we go over there a kick the living *text deleted**text deleted* out of them and then take all there oil and nuclear *text deleted**text deleted* for our use loot!! and pilage!! the place

Babybell

Reaction score
Do you think we have enough troops to have forces in Iraq/Afgan/Iran at the same time?

Im a being cynical here is thinking that wouldnt it be cheaper/easier for Iran to just buy nukes? At the moment though I would have thought Zimbarbwe...or how ever its spelt would be the first port of call.

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Who exactly is supplying them? Not the Iran government surely, its too dangerous for their relations?

I imagine militant groups and organisations are supplying them. The majority of Taliban fighters are actually foreigners and use foreign supplied weapons.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
depends on whether you buy into the politicians rhetoric about spreading democracy, love peace and understanding to all and sundry whether we have to ram it down their throat with a 5.56 or not. realistically africa is a no go area *text deleted* china is too involved in a lot of the african countries. iran however would appear to offer an immediate threat to national security but neither US nor UK could afford to deploy on another iraq type war though it would nicely join all the areas up