psychometric test & medical next week

C

cujo

just a quick one, got my psychometric test & medical next week, just wondering wether i have to go in for them looking smart i.e. shaved, and smart clothes?

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
I would recommend going smart for the psychometric test (good first impression) but for the medical, you will be taking your clothes off anyway so that doesnt matter, just tracky bottoms and a t-shirt. :)

Rob 1984

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
just a quick one, got my psychometric test & medical next week, just wondering wether i have to go in for them looking smart i.e. shaved, and smart clothes?

I wouldnt wear shirt and tie as you will probably stand out. When i had my tests there was quite a few people present and none of them were dressed up. I think they only want you to get dressed up for the interview.

Iles

Reaction score
I wore a shirt trousers and shirt for my Psychometric test, can never hurt to look smart, and there wer quite a few others dressed like me.

Obviously full suit and tie for the interview and I just wore jeans and a T-shirt when I went for my medical (they were all different days) as I had to get stripped off etc anyway.

But if in doubt nobody will ever complain that you a dressed to smartly,

Godd luck

Matt

C

cujo

ccol, thanks guys, think i'll go for the psych test in trousers, boots and just a black smart jumper, and whatever for the medical...

cheers