Psychometric test

SarriesFan

Reaction score
So the other day I took the psychometric tests and unfortunately failed the mechanical comprehension part although they told me that I excelled in the maths and English. I'm scheduled to retake the test in December but was wondering how many chances I have to pass. Also does anyone know what percentage needed to pass is?

Chelonian

Reaction score
...the other day I took the psychometric tests and unfortunately failed the mechanical comprehension part...

Hopefully someone will answer your specific questions but for what it's worth I believe that quite a few candidates are caught out by the mechanical comprehension element.
I think that there are some (free) online resources which may help you to revise the topic before your next test. Someone may have a link to point to the appropriate resource. Best of luck for your next test.

SarriesFan

Reaction score
Hopefully someone will answer your specific questions but for what it's worth I believe that quite a few candidates are caught out by the mechanical comprehension element.
I think that there are some (free) online resources which may help you to revise the topic before your next test. Someone may have a link to point to the appropriate resource. Best of luck for your next test.
I've got a practice booklet with over 100 questions on mechanical comprehension that i'm using to practice with. I'm just curious as to what the passing percentage is so I can mark my progress over the next few weeks. At least this time I know what to expect, thanks for the support.