psychometric test?

elliott16

Reaction score
ive seen it written up here a few times, what is actually involved in this?

MT6690

Reaction score
ive seen it written up here a few times, what is actually involved in this?

its just a written test, you have to pass before going onto the next stage. theres information on the royal marines website :bud:

MT

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Go Down to your AFCO and get a Marines booklet has a few good examples in there of what to expect.. Just been down to my AFCO today and i got this booklet which has examples of what to expect!..Looks fairly simple stuff, Just has diagrams etc.... So yeah any information you need your AFCO Has.. Picked up my application today too!.. :bigsmile:

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Have a look at the first post in the sticky section or try the search box at the top of the page.

john boy

Reaction score
psychometric test

hi lads!
After the past 8 months working my nutts off trying to get fit enough to attempt prmc i forgot one thing that was i have'nt sat down and done a test or much work envolving english and maths for ten years.the questions on the pyschometric test are not that hard but are abit harder than in the practice books and to top it off u get not much time to do them so if *text deleted* feeling a bit rusty on the subjects try and polish up on them before attempting or u could end up disappointed like me and having to wait 12 months to retake it or 6 if i get my self on a english and maths course and get a certificate to show them and prove i have done one, so it looks like its back to school for me after all these years!!