Psychometric test.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Got my letter through the post this morning confirming that my Psychometric test is on the 8th September, Rather excited to get it all going now. and just reading through the letter and it says near the bottom, There will be a medical aswell on the same day as you do the Psychometric test.

What medical is this?, Does this mean i wont need to have a medical when i do my interview? Is it a big medical or not?

Many Thanks
Sam

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
It's the standard medical examination thet every potential Marine must pass.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
It's the standard medical examination thet every potential Marine must pass.

Ok so this means that i will still have a medical when i do my interview?

Thanks for answering my question mate.
Sam

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Oh you lucky devil rusty, I *text deleted* wait long for medical, just want that over with - only thing you can't really prepare for :sad:
Plus yours is day before mine - im looking to you for pointers son!

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ok so this means that i will still have a medical when i do my interview?

Thanks for answering my question mate.
Sam

No you wont have one when you do your interview, this will be your medical. I would guess they will only give you the medical should you pass the psychometric and then you would move onto the interview.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
No you wont have one when you do your interview, this will be your medical. I would guess they will only give you the medical should you pass the psychometric and then you would move onto the interview.

Ok sweet, So all in the same day then?. Sounds good to me, So i best rack up on my Marines knowledge!, Glad you told me that because i didnt think they would normally give you your interview and your medical and psychometric all on one day.

Thanks alot for telling me this, Cheers lads!.
Sam

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ok sweet, So all in the same day then?. Sounds good to me, So i best rack up on my Marines knowledge!, Glad you told me that because i didnt think they would normally give you your interview and your medical and psychometric all on one day.

Thanks alot for telling me this, Cheers lads!.
Sam

No i didnt mean that you would receive your interview on the same day aswell, you have only been informed of your psychometric and medical date so you will most likely only have those on that day. After passing them you will most likely get an interview date.

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ive only phoned you once, and you were pissed.
And your the one who takes the piss outta me for failing my medical, you should grow up about that.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Ive only phoned you once, and you were pissed.
And your the one who takes the piss outta me for failing my medical, you should grow up about that.

haha :laugh: excuse after excuse!. :laugh:.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Calm it down <3

Medical Might be same day as test, but interview won't be unless stated.

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Got my letter through the post this morning confirming that my Psychometric test is on the 8th September, Rather excited to get it all going now. and just reading through the letter and it says near the bottom, There will be a medical aswell on the same day as you do the Psychometric test.

What medical is this?, Does this mean i wont need to have a medical when i do my interview? Is it a big medical or not?

Many Thanks
Sam

Lucky indeed, i had to miss my medical and now i've been told that it'll be quite a while till i get another one because they're so precious, i'm soo gutted...ah well, more time to prepare for PJFT:bigsmile: