Psychometric test

Tonka

Reaction score
I have my psychometric test on Wednesday, I need to know what else i need to take with me as my dad has lost the information he insisted on keeping in a safe place! Your help would be appreciated.

Jennings92

Reaction score
take your passport, national insurance number, NHS number, birth certificate, marrage certificate, *text deleted* applicationform if you still have and i think thats it, i did mine today. If you forget anything thay just ask you to bring it with you to your interview if you pass :)

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
just remember to be quick as you can! its supprisingly quick and i missed a few questions, still passed though

good luck matey :shakehands:

Tonka

Reaction score
Cheers mate i have been practicing every night for the last couple of weeks.

Jennings92

Reaction score
I passed mate thanks, they dont tell you what score you get, my AFCO said its irrelevent for us to know because it wont mean anything to us. It goes really quick, and if you get stuck on a question just move on as the tim goes super fast, and if you have to just cross a rondom ansaw at the end beacuse u dont lose marks for incorrect ansaws

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
take your passport, national insurance number, NHS number, birth certificate, marrage certificate, *text deleted* applicationform if you still have and i think thats it, i did mine today. If you forget anything thay just ask you to bring it with you to your interview if you pass :)

Correct. The more documentation you take to the test, the less you have to take to the interview. If you can't prove your ID you cannot sit the test.

lee 18

Reaction score
physiometric test

fail my physiomertric test in november. got to retake it in may.gutted. got meself a tutor.but its getting near now & i'm worried,one good thing kept me self fit