Psychometric testing

Gray99

Reaction score
My test is one the 1st of June here, got the list of things I'd to bring and realised that all I had was a passport and the printable forms to bring with me.

So I emailed my afco and explained this and wasn't really getting much sense from him and now haven't had a reply in over a week and a half, but basically what I got from it was that it's okay just to arrive with a proof of ID and then you can get the rest at a later date, can anyone confirm this is right just incase I've taken it wrong? Cheers lads

Geespt

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
When i went all i was asked for was my passport, i did also have my birth certificate and drivers licence which they also took just to photocopy. However you are right, you only need one form of ID so they can photocopy it for your records! :)

Just double check the paperwork, i remember reading you need at least ONE form of ID, good luck with the test!

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
So I emailed my afco and explained this and wasn't really getting much sense from him and now haven't had a reply in over a week and a half, but basically what I got from it was that it's okay just to arrive with a proof of ID and then you can get the rest at a later date, can anyone confirm this is right just incase I've taken it wrong?
Sounds like you have interpreted the advice correctly to me.

Was the guy a broad Scouser or just not speaking English as his first language? :D

If any bits need further email clarification or don't make sense, just shout out.

Zandvoort10

Reaction score
My test is one the 1st of June here, got the list of things I'd to bring and realised that all I had was a passport and the printable forms to bring with me.

So I emailed my afco and explained this and wasn't really getting much sense from him and now haven't had a reply in over a week and a half, but basically what I got from it was that it's okay just to arrive with a proof of ID and then you can get the rest at a later date, can anyone confirm this is right just incase I've taken it wrong? Cheers lads

If you're joining as an Officer you also need to bring all of the qualifications you included as part of you application!