Psychometric Tests Failed

chris573

Reaction score
I have to wait 6 months to redo my Psychometric Tests. Does anyone have any info on were to get more practice booklets from or any advice?

thanks

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your circumstances.

We assume you already read this post, revised & practiced online beforehand: no-longer-validshowthread.php?t=3149[/url]

If so, I'm afraid there's little to add beyond practice more.

Baron

Reaction score
I failed my OTC psychometric test (but was allowed in regardless), and yet passed my Navy psychometric test above YO standard.

My point? The test isn't 100% about intelligence; but rather, the amount of practice done prior to it. Don't be disheartened. It doesn't mean you're not intelligent, it just means you need to work a little harder on your preparation.

Best of luck.

Stoo2k

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
At the very least, you now know what to expect.
Better luck next time buddy.
Chin up.

AVS

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I passed mine today mate, last section ended with 9 questions not done, some of those questions were nails and others took forever to do just because they are large but simple sums 12412 x 1243 for example.

Sorry to hear about your failing it mate, but at least you know what to expect in 6 months, and with 6 months training coming up, PRMC should be a tickle to those calfs, like Stoo2k says, chin up!

chris573

Reaction score
Thanks, I have to wait 6 months anyway as i have had a operation 2 weeks ago. so i am going to do my gcse's again to get even higher mark and just get my fitness 110%. If anyone no's were to get more booklets to practice please message me.

AVS

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah mate I was thinking that you had to wait something like 5 to 6 months anyways so really its nothing but a hiccup.

Anon.

Reaction score
Stay motivated and persevere mate, I passed my second Psychometric test today after failing the first. I understand it's difficult to stay motivated with your goal being pushed further away but you've just got to set yourself small achieveable targets for the time-being. You've got plenty of time to revise so make the most of it and don't lose sight of your goal. Good luck.

Sam87

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Never give-up!

i failed the test over three years ago, have had a series of *text deleted* and personnal setbacks, but finally passed the test this week!