Pull ups to the bleep

Steve_90

Reaction score
Evening lads, i appreciate this has probably been posted many times before but im looking for the 'pull ups to the bleep'

*text deleted** had a search on here but after looking through numerous posts i can only guess its lost in the thousands of posts somewhere, of which i dont have the time to look through. Also my computer doesnt seem to wont to allow me to scroll down on the royals web pages.

If anyone has a link or knows where i can get it from it would be much appreciated.

steve

AVS

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Oops, Editting my post, I see you've got a PRMC date soon, so you probably know more than I do.

But still I don't think it changes in the sense of the time between intervals does it? either way holding your chin above the bar then hanging with your elbows locked for another second, keeping form controlled and perfect should be enough?

Never seen the actual audio file posted on here, cant find it either mate.

Steve_90

Reaction score
The speed doesnt change, from what *text deleted** read but i was just intrigued to know what to expect when doing it to a bleep instead of counting the one second in my head.

AVS

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Search on Youtube, either the documentary "Commando: On The Front Line" has it or just a random Marine gym test video should show it, generally it goes like this: Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep.

NathanG93

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
What happens is the bleep speed doesn't change. The track will tell you to jump up with overhand grip, it will bleep once indicating to pull up, there is around a 1-2second pause at the top then it will bleep again indicating to come down, pause for 1-2 seconds then repeat, and it will do so for a while haha

Don't need the bleep track, just pull up, then pause for a second or two then lower and keep going for as long as possible. The only good thing really about the track is that you can soon tell whether or not you're keeping in time.

Hope this Helps :)

AVS

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
What happens is the bleep speed doesn't change. The track will tell you to jump up with overhand grip, it will bleep once indicating to pull up, there is around a 1-2second pause at the top then it will bleep again indicating to come down, and it will do so for a while haha

Don't need the bleep track, just pull up, then pause for a second or two then lower and keep going for as long as possible. The only good thing really about the track is that you can soon tell whether or not you're keeping in time.

Hope this Helps :)
I said that o_O

Rocky5748

Reaction score
If your really worried about doing it to bleeps, why not download a metronome app for free on to your phone and set it to click every 2 seconds or however long.

Failing that, pay me ?20 an hour and il come to your gym and say bleep bleep bleep for you?

NathanG93

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry AVS I was on my phone when I posted it and it doesn't recognise new posts so I didn't see it. Anyway just enforces that the bleep track isnt essential :)