pull us HELP!!!

foss

Reaction score
hello ppl im new 2 the site so hello everyone *text deleted*
i really want to join the rm but my upper body strenth is rubbishbut i can do all ov the press ups and sit ups ok *text deleted* i train everyday nearly but i really struggle with pull ups i can only manage about 1 or 2 n *text deleted* that is no were near a good enogh standard has any1 got any tips on training 2 manage any more
thanks ppl

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
to be honest mate just do 2x5 set of pull ups every other day and try get someone to help assist you after you've done two i have recently passed my prmc and at the start of training i could not even do 1! so it easily achievable
and theres another way of helping doing pull ups lowering you body is easier than pulling your body up but it still helps jump up so your chin is over the bar and hold for 3 seconds then lower yourself slowly then repeat hope this helps, oh and do them just randomloey throughout the day good luck on yhour epic journey :wink: :wink:

foss

Reaction score
cheers *text deleted* i will give it a go and does any1 no what standards u have 2 reach on *text deleted* prmc fo
press ups-
sit ups-
pull ups-
thnx

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You can find all that information by having a good look through the forums or if you get in touch with your AFCO they will give you all you need to know.

In any case, the maximum amount of points gained at PRMC for press-ups is 60, sit-ups is 80 and pull-ups is 6.

foss

Reaction score
cheers lads ive got my first appointment at my afco oon january 15th so il ask them ther