pulled groin

aaron_murphy

Reaction score
erm 2 weeks before entry to RT I went for an 8 mile run to keep fitness up, on the way back I've pulled a muscle in my groin I'm gutted!! I think its going to be 6 weeks minimum now which really has annoyed me! I'm going to physio. Tommorrow to see if he can speed up the recovery but not looking good? Anyone got any advice?
thanks

andy5sm

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
dont tell

dont tell any one start rt first day is admin when you sighned everything and sweared your oath and all that bollocs , o oooooooooooo my groin,
you will recieve the top physio care and save loads of money!!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Gutted for you mate.. Bet your well pi55sed off!.. Fingers crossed it recovers faster than you think and you will be ok for RT!..

Good luck!, All the best!.
Sam

Trademark

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
put ice on the muscle for 20 mins three time a day,
that should help

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ye this is a common injury 4 me i always seem to pull my groin 4 some reason so now befor i train i do alot of longer stretches on my groin seems to be working :) so hopfully if u keep doing the tretches befor u should be fine"!

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
dont tell any one start rt first day is admin when you sighned everything and sweared your oath and all that bollocs , o oooooooooooo my groin,
you will recieve the top physio care and save loads of money!!

Thats the wrong advice.You definitely dont want to go down there injured,they tell you this day in day out down on PRMC

As for the oath being a load of bollocks..dont get me started,im a very patriotic person.