Pushing yourself too much

Waggz

Reaction score
Have you ever pushed yourself so much that youve fainted or spewed up i went to the gym this mornin n spewed up *text deleted* cleaners didnt look happy.

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I have never fainted although I came close during my evening fizz a couple of weeks ago after giving blood that morning.

I have been sick from running on a few occasions, this is normally on longer runs where I have pushed myself too hard for a long period.

Although it is a good thing to have the mental determination to be able to push your body that far it is not something you want to be doing on a regular basis.

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
The only time I've ever vomited running was after ten pints and a kebab, when me and a mate decided to run the two miles home to get out of the cold. I still won.

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Threw up today at field gun circuit training, ate a big lunch before training hard , came right back up, happy days!

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
Personally ive never been sick after training but I have seen people throw up at the end of the BFT in the TA because they drank too much water when they finished (it was 30c though)

Oh the memories of someone I knew hurling his guts out of the window of the minibus on the way back at 70 mph..the droptop merc following wasnt happy.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
The only time I've ever vomited running was after ten pints and a kebab, when me and a mate decided to run the two miles home to get out of the cold. I still won.
*text deleted*, did exact same thing other night. But was more like 5 miles as we ran outa money for taxi :D

jimmy mal

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
When i was in sixth form we went on a rugby tour to Australia for a month and prior to going our coaches had us training like mad, Every lunch time at school and 4 nights a week. 4 of these sessions was fitness and most of us used to spew most of the time. The average session would be. 5k run in 20 mins, 10 x 100m sprints resting while walking back in 12-13 seconds for backs (which is me), 10 x 200m sprints in sub 60 seconds then 400m relay races around the track. Needles to say we had all eaten just before training as it was after school.

Jim

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i find one of my friends very pathetic when it comes to being sick due to exercise, not even a mile into a run he was vomiting and he is ment to be fitter than me. and he said he vomits after a 5 a side football match. i recon its a load of bollocks and he is trying to show off to everyone by trying to make them think he works hard.

Mat

Reaction score
Never been sick, ive felt like crap after exercise or the day after but never had a problem pushing myself. In the mornings especially when I first started, running on an empty stomach would make my gut wrench and I always felt like I was going to get sick but I never did. Never been much of a vomiter *text deleted*