Putting your money where your mouth is, Extreme

manonfire

Reaction score
Bloody hell! Dont think you could pay me to do that!

So much for health and safety back then :laugh:

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Thats incredibly dangerous... *text deleted* Surely they could have rigged something up to hold the pane of glass without the need for her to hold it!

manonfire

Reaction score
Thats incredibly dangerous... *text deleted* Surely they could have rigged something up to hold the pane of glass without the need for her to hold it!

Perhaps he was hoping it would break:bigsmile:

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
This is so funny

Got to tell you this dit.....

When i was a kid we used to shoot in my mates range. Id worked very very hard saved my money up and brought a CP99 http://www.allcocksoutdoorstore.co.uk/store/product/10840/Walther-CP99-black/

Any way it was super powerfull, a bad accident left my mate "harrop" with a pellet in his ass....well he bent over to reset a fallen target and his ass just shone like a golden bulls eye. I had no choice but to take place and aim! oooops. Any way after the hospital had taken it out we were best mates.

Any way.....my other mate had a habbit of meeting the stupidest of women, one girl (who I believed was called chelsey?) Asked one day if she could have a go with this gun...I obliged, she picked up the gun and before I could say anything she said "is it loaded" .........pointed the gun to the cup of her hand, and pulled the trigger.

The pellet passed straight through the hand, bad as the injury was.....*text deleted* never laughed so much in my life....even now i have a good giggle when im on my own. It was just so so funny.

manonfire

Reaction score
I dont think many people are going to want to go through RT with you if you keep getting the urge to shoot people Stacka:laugh:

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I was young and impressionable......it was super funny though. After I had to let him shoot me with my paintball gun, not a major return but hey ho.

The girls mom wanted the police to charge me....*text deleted*, for her daughters stupidity. Ha ha

manonfire

Reaction score
Haha it's the kind of thing i would of found funny though. Reminds me of that scene in training day when he shoots Denzel Washington in the ass. Quality film

What did they say someone gave my daughter a loaded air pistol and she shot herself with it:laugh:

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
What did they say someone gave my daughter a loaded air pistol and she shot herself with it:laugh:

Basically, the police visited me to discuss safe practice. But the local bobby, was the milkman too...so every one knew him. Even he admitted it was a stupid thing to do.