Pychometric test 30th oct in exeter

ben25

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone doing theres on that date with me ??

Ben

Snihur84

Reaction score
Is anyone doing theres on that date with me ??

Ben
Yes mate im also doing mine on this date but in luton, good luck with yours. Have u been doing any revision?

Gary

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i had mine yesterday 'Wednesday' was sh1ting it the timing really caught me out on the first section i had to randomly mark the last 5 questions but i did pass was well happy! good luck
gary

Snihur84

Reaction score
Cheers mate been doing some practice psychometric tests online so should be well prepared!? Well done on passing yours, keep me updated on your progress as could end up on the same prmc if all goes well!

Gaz

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
nice 1 i used the how2become questions if you have msn i can send it over if you like

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah we took the test then me and 2 other lads went to a cafe round the corner wile he marked our papers went back we all passed there was 4 of us then he gave us our papers for eye test and we booked our interview i could of done it today but i said no because i hadn't revised none of the corps hist and he is going on holiday to Newyork so we book it when he came back but it might be different my afco seems pretty good and there getting every thing booked up fast if i want to i say i could have my pjft very soon but i dont think my fitness will be up by that time so ill play it by ear

ben25

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ive got my eye test on the same day , i had lazer eye surgery done 1 1/2 years ago so i should be ok ( fingers crosssed )

Ben

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck on your test lads, come back and say you have passed when you have done it :)