Q for those that do pushups through the day

the_robmeister

Reaction score
I have a question for the guys that do their push ups through the day as well as in a set training session.

What percentage of your max do you do in one go? i.i, do you really push yourself or do a small amount compared to your max?

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ive started following that 100 programme its excellent jesus its gets *text deleted* arms felling like jelly, i generally do it beofore i go to bed because i can use my arms right good arm they feel really loose *text deleted*, but its a sweet training programme for push ups from so far what ive done. Im doing week 4 column 3 what you guys doing

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
edd91 said:
Im doing week 4 column 3 what you guys doing

Im using week 5,column 2 as I got 36 on the test.Now i can hardly move my triceps! :shock: Just checked though and the 2nd and 3rd sessions on that week arent the same as the 1sy one-Thanks god!*text deleted*

Mad Manc Matt

Reaction score
So do you start where you can do x amount of press ups in a oner?

so if say i did 50 in a oner reletivley quick or do i do them slow and controlled, because at the moment i can bang out 60 in one go in just over a minute but then im totalled for the second minute where would that get me on PRMC?

Currently awaiting PRMC date- (Transferring from the RN)

quote]On 8th Day God Created The Commando And The Devil Saluted :twisted: