Question about PRMC interview (VC)

Mr T

Reaction score
For those who have been to, or know about this interview,

How much do they ask about the VC winners? dop they ask exact dates? what sort of detail would they expect you to know?

I'm trying to learn everything about the VC winners but its alot with everything else.

Any input appreciated

Thanks

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i think the date the name where abouts he did it and what he did to get it is enough eg coporal john pretty john was awarded the VC in novermber the 2nd 1854 for moving his squadron into and advanced position and shooting four russian marksmen in crimea somthing along those lines ive memorised only 2 hopefully this is enough

Mr T

Reaction score
Yeah cheers plummy

Wasnt sure. I ve got a couple in hand, I know all their names but only know the ins and outs of about 4

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Alright Mr T :D

Just learn what you can mate, the more the better! But my prmc interview was pretty realxed, there was 5 of us that did it at the same time! We were eached asked in to give 2 names of VC winners, along with the dates & campaign they were awarded.

Hope that helps.

Mr T

Reaction score
Hey Shiloh79

So its best to learn as much as possible then as most people will take the easy ones first *text deleted*.

Hope you keep your chin up in your struggle mate, it'll be worth it :wink:

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Mr T said:
Hey Shiloh79

So its best to learn as much as possible then as most people will take the easy ones first *text deleted*.

Hope you keep your chin up in your struggle mate, it'll be worth it :wink:

Yeah mate just learn what you can now, as it'll make things easier as you go along! When i was doing mine, me and another guy who had already been in RT were getting the harder questions as the other 3 guys seemed unsure of answers or maybe they were just nervous and that so we were generally asked last when it came to answering questions ...

And dont worry about me mate ... i aint going anywhere, as i said i just see it as another determination test! :D