Question about T-Mobile Balance

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Any T-Mobile contract users?
Ihave the £30 a month contract on my sidekick and for that I supposedly get £180 a month to spend on either texts or calls, and every few days I get a text saying how much I have left. Anyway I haven't had that text in a while and I rang a whole bunch of people today so I decided to check if I had gone over. I rang T-Mobile and the machine said my bills for this month were £15. Does this mean I've spent £15 of the 180, got £15 left, or gone £15 over? I have no idea what it means and it's really urgent. =/ =/

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It's in jollies bar and it's an urgent problem. Why would anyone have a problem? If you can't help me ignore it and it'll fall down off the first page, just because your joining the Marines doesn't mean you should declare war on everything you see.

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i used to be on the same tarriff mate. it means u have 15 puond left. it should have said something like '*text deleted* current bill is £15 to use until the 15/11 (or whenever *text deleted* new month for it starts)'

as far as i remember anyway *text deleted* :doh:

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ahh thanks man, I don't have a job and if it was £15 over I would have killed myself haha.

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
no worries dude. However, if i am wrong and it is £15 over then im sorry *text deleted* :noob:

New Threads