Question RT

Az

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just a question i hopr some one can answer.,

What happens in recruit training if you have a headache, bellyache etc? Can you queitly approach the Instructor and asked to me dismissed for this excercise because you dont feel up to it because of feelin *text deleted**text deleted*... or do they tell you to F off and get back with it?

Just asking this because "SOMETIMES" when i do excerise i get a bellyache or headache.. maybe because *text deleted* eaten recently or the just cheer exhustation and stuff.

christomo

Reaction score
i imagin there *text deleted* tell you to F off as a bellyache or headache in combat isnt goin to stop the taliban shootin at you

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I think maybe you've worded the question a little wrong...

"A bit ill..." Makes it sound like you'll ask to be excused for a bit of a sniffle!

Az

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* editeddd

Macca

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hi mate, normally for little headaches or bad stomach they would let you go to sick bay (medical centre) quickly to get paracetamol or whatever, I had a case when just starting week 2 I got immense pains in my stomach and could't stand up straight and the corporal could see I was in pain so he told me to go sick bay to get it sort asap, so i did but ended up staying there for a while as they thought I might have appendicitis (wich would mean being MD'ed, wich scared the hell out of me), fortunately turned out I just had bad constipation, so after I had been to the toilet I was fine, but I missed out on having my first troop photo wich I was gutted about!!

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The instructer would carry you upstairs to your bed, get you a nice warm water bottle, tuck you in extra firm, get you a cup of horlicks. He would also read you a nice bedtime story and give you a sweet kiss on the forehead as you dose of to sleep.

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
The instructer would carry you upstairs to your bed, get you a nice warm water bottle, tuck you in extra firm, get you a cup of horlicks. He would also read you a nice bedtime story and give you a sweet kiss on the forehead as you dose of to sleep.

Would you be able to get hot chocolate instead?

Macca

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score

Haha so true, That just for some reason reminded me of a moment in RT. I think It was the night the kings squad had passed out (i was in week 6) and there was some pissed up corporal walking around the camp and all of a sudden me and the other lads in my room woke up (at 2am-ish) as we herd a loud bang from the ground floor directly below us, we didn't think much to it so went back to sleep, the next day it turned out I drunk corporal from another troop had pulled part of the window frame out and got into a bed with one of the recruits and said I'm going to *text deleted**k you, nothing happened, once he had said it he got out of the recruits bed and apparently started shouting then went and stood in the showers. it all happened in our accomadation, we had our captain on duty that night aswel but he slept through it all *text deleted* but he was pissed of that know one tried to wake him as he said he would of given this corporal the fright of his life. Any back to the thread *text deleted*.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ye it is, but they've got to be hard on the recruits from time to time. hard but fair.
I've heard some recruits have night lights anyway

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
do you know what the rules are on teddy bears? I take mine with me everywhere.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
haha not to sure about teddy bears mate, Suppose if you let the instructors have a cuddle of your teddy bear from time to time it might be alright.

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I only have one thing to say..........*text deleted*!! good effort!

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
no one can cuddle my teddy bear!!

but if there are night lights then i guess we will be fine

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You'll be fine mate, as long as you don't wet the bed in the middle of the night. You don't *text deleted* get a smacked bum bum off the instructors now do you (haha this is getting ridiculous now)

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i best bring my Huggies Dry Night nappies with me then.

yeh a bit silly LMFAO

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Haha so true, That just for some reason reminded me of a moment in RT. I think It was the night the kings squad had passed out (i was in week 6) and there was some pissed up corporal walking around the camp and all of a sudden me and the other lads in my room woke up (at 2am-ish) as we herd a loud bang from the ground floor directly below us, we didn't think much to it so went back to sleep, the next day it turned out I drunk corporal from another troop had pulled part of the window frame out and got into a bed with one of the recruits and said I'm going to *text deleted**k you, nothing happened, once he had said it he got out of the recruits bed and apparently started shouting then went and stood in the showers. it all happened in our accomadation, we had our captain on duty that night aswel but he slept through it all *text deleted* but he was pissed of that know one tried to wake him as he said he would of given this corporal the fright of his life. Any back to the thread *text deleted*.

hillarious if i was that recruit i would have sh@t myself!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nature's Wish Quick question General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 13
KatnissEverdeen Philosophical question Jollies Bar 38
D eye sight question General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 0