Question

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
You're are driving through the pouring rain in your new 2 seater convertible when you see 3 people waiting for a bus even though the next bus doesn't come for 2 hours.
You pull over and see your best friend, the woman of your dreams and an old woman who is surely going to die from hypothermia if she doesn't get out the cold and to hopsital soon. You only have one spare seat in your car

What do you do ?

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
kill the old dear, skin her and fashion a bivouac from her hide, give that to my mate and drag the woman kicking an screaming into my car.
or more realistically get out join my mate and let the old dear and woman wait in my car for two hours. mate, and old dear gets on bus, i get my end away.
OR the woman of my dreams, being the woman of my dreams just so happens to have a tarp in her bag, we pitch the tarp and all have a cup o tea

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
it's funny because I haven't just made this question up, it's a real question apparently that has been asked to people to see what their answers are and hardly anyone ever makes the right choice, those who get the right answer are apprently a genius.

Your answer however would lead me to think you've been talking to Matt B too much.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
well i thought the latter two response were actually quite good. the 1st was for comedic effect.
what is the right choice? just noticed old dear has to go to hospital soon, so you take her to hospital the shuttle the other two to a suitable place to shelter

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
the right choice is to give your best friend your car to take the old woman to the hospital while you wait with the woman of your dreams and get the bus.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
arse. that's a stupid choice. she could be a rapist or anything. what if she mugs you?

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
No-one can talk to me TOO much, it's a privalage that never looses it's appeal.

Your answer is a good one, but if your mate crashes and doesn't have a license or insurance he's *text deleted* have to say he nicked the car to stop you getting into to trouble for letting him knowingly take your car. You are therefore inadvertantly getting points on his license, putting an old woman through the horrors of a car crash and all the while embarrassing yourself infront of the woman of your dreams when the bus turns up and you can't afford the fare *text deleted* you've spent it all on crack.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah but say she finds out I'm a crackhead it's not all bad. Look at Pete Doherty... being a smackhead = supermodels

Gixer600Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
907 posts...jezzus H Christmas, do you go out *text deleted*.

S

Sotiris

Hehe Seedy's trying to catch up with Ninja and GW. And Matt's right, talking to him is like communicating with the gods...in fact I feel so privaliged right now I have experienced an inpromtu bowel movement :eek:.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like you're only saying that because you have 600+ posts.... mind you I'm not far behind

S

Sotiris

Don't click on any of Seedy's links, he'll try and steal your soul. He still doesn't have mine :kult:.

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
How the fukk do u guys get so many posts,

oh wait i know.....

YOU DONT HAVE LIVES
*text deleted* jks

S

Sotiris

F@CK! How the hell did I miss that?!??!? And I'm normally an arse for spelling...at least other peoples haha.

:doh:

Thanks Brown.

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i still *text deleted* get how u joined after me and have 2x my posts

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
that "say something about the person above you" thread didnt do me any favours... or the countless debates i've had.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
pssh id keep driving.. *text deleted*..

Latest posts

New Threads