Question

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
My day...

Well, seeing as I can't make new threads, I may as well post here.

MY DAY

I went to the wart clinic this afternoon to remove some warts on my feet. What happened is I was called from the waiting room and sat in the umm, wart clinic room. I explained to the hot nurse where the warts were and she got to work right away. She too a cotton bud out of a box (the kind you clean your ears with, only longer) and put it to one side. Then, she opened a metal flask that I previously thought was coffee, and dipped the cotton bud into it. Little did I know at first however that it was LIQUID NITROGEN! :amazed: So anyway she lifted up my feet and pressed the cotton bud onto my wart. Hard. And it stung like a b!tch! I didn't cry ofcourse *text deleted*, but you can't really prepare yourself for it unless you've been there before.It's like she's stabbing you in the foot. It really hurts. Still hurts actually!

Only problem is, looking back on it, the liquid nitrogen has seemed to do jack all, and if nothing happens 4 weeks later i will have to have more liquid nitrogen on my my foot. Yay!

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
haha.
Step One) CLICK THE EFFING NEW THREAD BUTTON
Step Two) TYPE YOUR STUFF
Step Three) CLICK SUBMIT

hahaha
That is all

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
sod the nitrogen use a knife! *text deleted* ah man you seen the youtube vids of americans playin with that stuff its well funny

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I tried and tried, but it kept saying something about "tokens expired" and "submission could not be made" :dontaskme:.

Hugh Brown I know how to submit a new thread!

New Threads