Questions About ROP

cobb

Reaction score
Hi all With the help this forum gave me I will try giving back. so this is for all the people wanting to know a bit more about ROP. So my story is I picked up and unexpected knee injury during week 1 and tried soldering through it but it made my running levels decline As time went on.So on the final test of ROP I failed the beep test I got 10.6 so after a lot off thought and advice I handed my chit in so I can go home and fix my knee and return hopefully withIn 6 months to smash IT ! But I’m still very annoyed about the situation but it is what it is.

cobb

Reaction score
How was it settling in with stuff like admin and kit stuff? How was the physical training ?

Yeah first 2 Weeks is pretty much admin stuff and I would advise taking notes when getting a lecture As your struggling to stay awake to take it in. And the phys was actually good you wear a heart rate monitor so can’t go harder than 80% my troop done a lot off Fartlek Running, Hypoxic widths & Crossfit style based circuits ( No free weights) . I’m going to start doing CrossFit stuff my self for next time.

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
Don't run before you can walk - fully heal before you start training again or you are setting yourself up to fail. And take that picutre of Physco down and get an ITFC one on there.! ;)

cobb

Reaction score
Don't run before you can walk - fully heal before you start training again or you are setting yourself up to fail. And take that picutre of Physco down and get an ITFC one on there.! ;)
Haha thanks and I will do I can’t risk it. I’m using Physco as my inspiration with the 96 redemptaion what England Nffc hero