Questions and answers for the interview

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Right im still on this computer and can't seem to find hard answers for the questions i might be asked! now this got me thinking, why can't we have a stickey with all the questions you could be asked and then the answers underneath? eg

Where are the 3 commando units at the moment?

40 commando are home
42 and 45 are currently in afghan

what are the 4 commando tests

tarzan assualt course
endurance course
9 miles speed march
30 mile over dart moor

ETC ETC

because at the moment im finding it hard to search, especially when you aint to good at computers :( :(

or am i being a nooob and there is allready a thread like this? with the answers below???

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
now thats perfect but we need the answers underneath the questions! can anyone do this? just to give us all a hand? we all want to be marines!

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
now thats perfect but we need the answers underneath the questions! can anyone do this? just to give us all a hand? we all want to be marines!

Utter nonsense, anyone that wants to be a Royal Marine should be able to find the answers themselves along with much more knowledge of the service,if people cannot even manage to do that then how can they expect to join one of the most Elite forces in the world?

The commonly asked questions might not even come up in your interview or PRMC.

Spotted Frog

Reaction score
Well Said Chris.:iagree:

If your want to be a Royal then you will find the answers!

make youself a list of Q&A's if it helps you but keep it for yourself. Don't make it easy for someone else!! Besides some of the answers like "what units are doing" changes.

Good Luck

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
At risk of upsetting those that want the answers delivered on a plate, and who cannot be bothered to research the answers to the questions themselves: The outward indication is that perhaps we should also provide a list of contact numbers of those that are willing to undertake the PRMC and Recruit Training on behalf of others.

Royal Marines are regarded as "the thinking man's infantry". Those that cannot be bothered expending the energy to search for the answers individually & who prefer to ask questions in bulk, are frankly unlikely to get as far as starting Recruit Training, let alone finishing.

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i was only just say'ing after hours on the net ive found all the answers and feel fine about it, its just somtimes like one question i couldn't find the answer too its nice to be able to get it on here

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
...its just somtimes like one question i couldn't find the answer too its nice to be able to get it on here

No problem Ben. If there is a single question you cannot find the answer to, then I'm sure you will get the answer you seek. The answer, for those other than yourself, who want all the answers delivered in a "one stop shop", is simply start looking.

Best of luck.

New Threads