Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Quick Question about the application form

Discussion in 'RMR Section and RMR Selection' started by Jamessly1989, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Jamessly1989

Jamessly1989 Guest

Hey guys,

I filled out my application on friday at work for the reserves, finished it then realised that i had filled out the second half not in capitals when it said to! I'm kicking myself now because its such a *text deleted*ish thing to do!

Will they bite my bollocks off at the AFCO?

James

2. matthewwookie

matthewwookie New Member

Hello mate,

Ninja would probably be a better one to answer this, however if its your application form then I'm not sure it matters so much. Had it been your security questionnaire....MI5 would have personally come round to your house to give you an English lesson :*text deleted*: :*text deleted*:

Wouldn't worry about it to much....maybe call them up and see if its okay?!

Matt

3. Jamessly1989

Jamessly1989 Guest

Thanks Guys...

Thanks for the responses people, I did phone up my AFCO as soon as they opened this morning and they said that it doesn't matter (Thank God) Panic over :wink:

James

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

Missed this one, but glad you realised it's not the end of the world. The main issue is legibility.

I've lost count of the amount of high-flying academics (Doctors & suchlike) that you have to give the form back to & ask them to get a grown-up to help them complete it legibly.

The important form to make sure you fill out correctly, Black Ink & Block Letters is the Security Questionnaire (MOD Form 1109) as it is scanned by computer & it will not recognise blue ink or lower case (apparently).