Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Quick Question

Discussion in 'Royal Marines History and Knowledge' started by Fibonarchie, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Fibonarchie

Fibonarchie Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    This didn’t really need it’s own thread but I could’t think of a thread it fitted on.

Was passed by a small convoy today and made me wonder, do drivers carry while in the country? I suppose it depends what they’re transporting?
    Fibo

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

It's an interesting question but for opsec reasons probably one best not answered definitively.

In case anyone thinks my answer is a bit "conspiracy theorist", we monitor Google Analytics. A few weeks back we were alerted to an unexpected spike indicating a higher than expected number of views on a particular thread (posted several years back). On a single day in July this year there were 124 views. The topic? A discussion whether the ceremonial Guards regiments carried loaded weapons. The country from whence the surge of views came? Belgium. The thread has since been removed.

• Seen Seen x 1
    • Gucci Info Gucci Info x 1
  3. Fibonarchie

Fibonarchie Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Ah, fair enough then. Guess I’ll find out in a few years if all goes to plan.
    Cheers mate
    Fibo

• Like Like x 1
  4. JWJ

JWJ Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Just park your car infront of one and bang on the window of the driver, I'm sure he'll be happy to answer and q's you got!

• Like Like x 2