quick question

foss

Reaction score
do u think that running a 1.5 mile run on the treadmill 1 day and the next day run in the woods for about an hour and have a break on sundays do u think thats a good trainingy programme?

JasonMc

Reaction score
What ever works for you mate, if you feel yourself getting faster and stronger then its far from a negative routine, although im not an expert i would NOT advise you over-do it but keep chipping away mate get those times down and youl feel proud of yourself!

MisterP

Reaction score
Longer runs are important for your general fitness, but also try and replicate the things that you are going to be tested on. Remember that after the PJFT (which you seem to be training for) you'll have a PRMC. So the sooner you start training for that the better... get the 3 milers in, press-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups etc.

None of that will harm your training for your PJFT either.

foss

Reaction score
Cheers Lads Im Doing All Of My Press Ups Sit Ups And Pull Ups Already But Im Not Doing My 3 Milers I Mite Chuck A Couple Of Them In A Week Aswell *text deleted*

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Cheers Lads Im Doing All Of My Press Ups Sit Ups And Pull Ups Already But Im Not Doing My 3 Milers I Mite Chuck A Couple Of Them In A Week Aswell *text deleted*
Why did you capitalise everything :D

foss

Reaction score
i didnt *text deleted* my computer must have put it in that case *text deleted*