quick thought

jonesey

Reaction score
just out of curiosity is anyone going for testing in october? also if you are is anyone going to be going to the luton office, or near london?
if you are is there anyway that we could meet and go over testing, the interview, phys??? practice makes perfect as they say! also i need a phys partner!
thanks

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
i go to the luton office mate but your a month or two late *text deleted* im hoping to be going in rt end of october beginning of nov. let me know your progress mate and if im still around the chances are we will cross paths down at the afco in luton and i can give you a heads up on the slection process that i went through at luton.

and if you do end up at luton dont worry because they are a sound bunch of lads down there and they take your selection really personally and give you all the help you need.

also dont worry bout phys, *text deleted* the royal down at luton will make sure you drop a bollock every tuesday untill he deems you fit enough for prmc!

jonesey

Reaction score
ok thanks, i will keep in touch and let you know, do you know when you are going for recruit training if you pass the prmc?
also did you have any trouble with the written tests?

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
guess when i pass prmc ill be aiming to get on rt 27th oct or maybe the 10th nov is more likely.

the writtian tests i thought were fairly easy but im putting that down to being an electrician, i pissed the mechanical and the maths, but i would advise swatting up abit, its not that the questions are hard, its more the fact your against the clock and the way the questions are put accross. just google psycometric tests and there are a few places you can practice. you also get given a booklet by the afco showing test examples an also how to prepare for the interview.

you will be fine mate.

jonesey

Reaction score
yea i got the booklet, also i got this how to become cd rom ,that has helped alot, and also a book on psychometric testing. just out of courosity, i thought you have to wait 3 months for your security clearance before you go for recruit training???

also can you remember any of the questions? for instance was it alot of sally is stronger than jane who is weaker? and patterns too?
because the howtobecome has alot of those questions, and then there is the basic math which i have been practicing! but hopefully i pass the test!
another thing that i want to ask you is, when you go for the interview should you shake his hand straight of the bat, or wait until he offers it?? and how long was your interview?
finally, the medical do they do a drug test?? and do you have any tattoos?

jonesey

Reaction score
to grimesy

i am landing in the uk on sunday, wondering what your schedule is like for next week! maybe we could meet and go over certain things!
can you let me know asap.i will be staying in flitwick, wondering were that is in relation to you.
thanks