qwik diary

breeny22

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
this is just to give you a brief on the events tat take place...

DAY 1- well basically day1 is travelling down to the ctc and *text deleted* your kit for the days to follow, i got there about 2 30 aloung with about 20 other lads on the course we had to wait for the corpral to come and get us then he could take us to our accomadation.
later that day we had a few lectures and then most lads had to do english and maths tests after our tea,then is was our orders to clean everything in the accomadation and then get some sllep for the next day.

DAY 2- we where waken up about 5 45 and had to be showered and shaved by 6 15, at 6 15 we went to scran for brekky andf then came straight back and had to clean accomadation,after that it was time for abit of drill which is just borring really but stay alert because you could end up doin about 100 press ups some lads did more when they didnt listen.
about 9 aclock and it was time for the 3 mile run so we went on to a car park for a warm up (which was not that bad) and then we was ready to go,did the first mile and half as a troop and then second half back best effort,first half is very slow and nothing really bad but on the way back i got pushed to the back and eneded up right at the back of the troop,at this point i thought i was going to fail but i dug deep and sprinted past about 15 - 20 men (remember on this run that the pain is only *text deleted* last while runnin dig deep boys and you will do it)after the run we came back and had more lectures and talks about the core by this point i was confident.
AFTERNOON-(gym test 1) straight into the bleep test (no warm up) and most lads where abit sore from the morning but most where happi and confident,i only got level 10.5 which i was disappointed with because i know i can get at least 11.3 but anyway after that we went straight to prees ups and sit up i got 64 press ups and 69 sit ups max points,(again they want to see you give 100% most lads stood up before the 2 mins was up but they liked that i was determined to get full marks) then straight on to pull ups, the bar was slippy and i only got 3 but my hands where slippy so make sur you practise on that kind of bar,
after that the swim test which was nothin i fort it was basically a coll down relaxing swim. then bassically that was the end of that day,

DAY 3- again early start with cleaning to do even tho you did it night before,the it was down to the tarzen slide great fun and everyone enjoyed it, next to the assault course this is great fun (remember people pay money to do this and you could do it for your job) timed run is hard work but again dig in it doesnt last forever think about the end,after this it was determination test which was that bad it was basically jus to see how much you want it,then about 2 hours later it was gym test two this was very hard and really pushes you to you limit,one lad eneded up in sick bay all night because his body cudnt take it, just hnag in there and you should pass

DAY 4- this is when you find out if you have passed or failed and i passed thank god i wouldnt want to do prmc again its hard work,then its home by 11.

All you have to do is give 200% thats what they want they like to see you working hard and showing that you want to be a royal marine.
hope i have helped, and good luck fellas i hope you do well

Bish

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well in mate Wat scores did you get on the PRMC tests? you have to get a minimum of 18 marks on the gym tests to pass dont you?

thanks mate Ant Bish

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Breeny mate you forgot to add how good the food was, and you can have as much as you want!!

Food is good! ha ha ;-)

breeny22

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
press ups-64
sit ups - 69
pull ups-3
bleep test-10.4