Rangers v Celtic

Gazza_7

Reaction score
Being a jock and a die hard Rangers fan. Just have to say that was a great game. Mendes' goal was a screamer :nuts:

Goal of the month, be afraid Celtic, be very afraid !

zooby

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
was at the game, haha dreadfull :( had to go to work straight after it, by god did I get ribbed. I give it out so got to take it back.

At least we still have the champions league to look forward to in a few weeks eh lads :D

(oh thats right.... yous dont) *text deleted*

Ghod70

Reaction score
Hey Gazza you using your passport again this season? haha just kidding. Terrible performance, was ashamed by Artur, but he's bailed out our terrible defense so many times I can't stay angry. Should have saved Miller's first and Cousin's goals. Miller's second makes me want to jump off a bridge haha. Had no chance on Mendes' screamer, Hartley was very lazy getting out to block that shot which is uncharacteristic of him. Scott Brown is picking up right where he left off last season in doing absolutely nothing, same as Nakamura (a great freekick every couple of months doesn't make up for doing nothing else for 92 minutes) and Jan Venegoor gave me yet another reason to want to choke him... Anyway keep our heads up theres 30 more games to play this season...

DizzyDingo1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone watch today's game? McGeady was excellent.
What a save from McGregor though!

dannymc20

Reaction score
im a rangers man and i didnt see the game listned a bit of it on the radio but i sounded asif celtic were all over them and rangers were lucky. BUT ill settle for a draw anyday :)