Razors..........

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone recomend a good electric razor that I can take to RT when I get to that stage *text deleted*. Just now I "save" my beard up and shave once a week *text deleted*. I wet shave and I find that since Ive saved my beard up i dont cut myself as much as I do if I were to shave daily. This cant be done at RT and wet shaving is a palava I could do without in the alotted time we have to ready ourselves in RT.

Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i dont use an electric i find there sh*t u dont get a clean shave ive got a fusion stealth and it makes me have a baby bum face *text deleted* i dont shave daily either im only 17 so i havent got a big beard so i can really help but maybe a manual shaver would be better mate

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I thought youd probably have to wet shave from what they showed on the commando programme idea being to get you used to doing it for personal hygeine out in the field i think.... just get a mach 3 and go against the grain, youll master the art of not gashing your face open eventually *text deleted*

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
nah...you cant use a battery buzzer mate..

gillette fusion all the way............never cut my self with one of them bad boys..

and i shave me face and head everyday!

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
in fact....take a small ten quid one......*text deleted* if you need to shave alot...run it over your face after dinner...

but other than that...wet shave all the way

daz900daz

Reaction score
Yeah mate sorry to say it is wet shave only.

You'll get all the info you need in the recruit handbook if you pass PRMC.

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Cool thanks guys for your advice, I think I will start to shave more often that way my sensitive skin will toughen up *text deleted*.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Just to clarify guys- wet razors only. Electric razors not allowed in Recruit Training I'm afraid.

Even if you think you do not need to shave, you will when you join.