re introduce

maophia

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hi lads, I have been here a long old while but reapplying this year...basically two years ago last tried- failed PRMC.

might even have my prmc diary on here still

but now im having a blog to help anyone who is struggling or just create an informal hub of like minded guys!

prmcintraining.blogspot.com

it went up this evening so thon on content. but come check me out and I hope something you find might in the smallest way help!

maophia

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Oh I totally didnt know you could blog on here..yeah im *text deleted**text deleted** do both so memebers and non members till have access.

maophia

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hi guys i just put up a new progamme on my blog on here and on prmcintraining.blogspot.com

Grimmey

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Nice blog, it must be a massive blow to be told you need to come back in 9 months to try again but although you have taken a little more time out you have seem to have a real mature attitude towards it.

Nice training aswell, i see your really into the martial arts :)

Keep it up

maophia

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i got into a long time ago but just like my RM quest it has been a very bumpy road. if im injury free i will try and keep my blog up to scratch too!... im only go to thai as loads of pad partners...oh and a good looking girl is there too!:saythat:

thanks for reading!

Grimmey

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
oh and a good looking girl is there too!:saythat:

thanks for reading!
Yeah you'd think that any women that did Muay Thai would by manly beasts but alot of the ladies i have seen are hot!:dontaskme:

Not that im complaining:wink:

Sam87

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
At least you got as far as PRMC, *text deleted** only just passed my psychometric test, but this time around im much better prepared.

Bring on the eye test!

maophia

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Another lad who has been around a while! Nice to see I'm not alone! Good luck bud!

maophia

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
just done an update for those interested in how im getting on!