Recruit Test

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Alright guys ain't been on here for a while, I just received a letter from my afco today with the date of my psychitzophreniametric test *text deleted*, its on 2/6/08 in London, anyone in the same boat as me???? I had a look at the practice booklet and looks rather harmless, hopefully i wont be sweating like a marine on the maths section *text deleted*

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
alright fella. i done my rt test yesterday in luton afco and although the questions were fairly easy i was surprised *text deleted**text deleted*less when on the verbal reasoning time ran out and i still had 10 questions to answer. id say practice for the test but make sure you practice against the clock!

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
What percentage do I need to get a pass for the royal marines?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
What percentage do I need to get a pass for the royal marines?
You should aim to get no less than 50% in each of the 4 sections. If you get less than 10 correct in either maths or English it's a fail for any trade in the RM or RN.

If you get 50% overall, but fail RM selection there are several RN trades which you may care to consider as a second choice.

Good luck on your psycho-schizophrendoodly-daddly test.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Is the interview done on the same day as the recruit test??????????
Im conffuzzled

akerfish

In RT
Reaction score
nah you have your psycho tests on the same day as your eye tests and then you go back at a later date to do your interviews. then another date, your medicals, then your pjft, then prmc, then rt. im still waiting for my prmc date. so hope that explained a bit. no need to get yourself confuzzled *text deleted*