Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.
  1. beans12345

beans12345 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Hi I’m also wanting to rejoin but as I’ve expressed my interest to rejoin but then lost contact with my recruiter to work as I live in Wales but have been working in Scotland could anybody give me advice on how I should approach my careers office as I don’t want to look like I’m taking the piss I really want to join I feel like I’m just waiting for my life to end working every day and doing the same old *text deleted* I regret leaving Royal Marines training and want to rejoin I have a good job with good pay and my parents hold me back a bit telling me to not quit my job but all I *text deleted* do is join the marines and box for the Royal Marines?

2. Johnny_Anonie

Johnny_Anonie Former Combat Medic

Recruitment staff aren’t sensitive souls. They won’t think you are taking the pi$$.

Just go to your local AFCO and re apply/discuss options with them.

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  3. Sly3

Sly3 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Your parents don’t control the way you live your life. If you are genuinely unhappy, make the choice that’s right for you. And make sure it’s the right choice.

• Like Like x 3