Rejoins??

Shibby

Reaction score
i was wandering if you opt out of your first rt then decide you *text deleted* rejoin do you need to under go all the same interviews and pjft, prmc, etc.. i know if your a rejoin you cant opt out in your 2nd rt, was just curious thats all if anyone has any experience of this matter.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Most of the info on Rejoining is HERE, however there is normally a caveat attached. The caveat states whether or not you may re-apply & how long you must wait. This ranges from anything between immediately, 6 months, 12 months, 2 years, to never.

The recruiting test is valid for 3 years, the PJFT, PRMC, Medical & security clearance 1 year, the interview 6 months. Any item time expired must be re-taken.

The moral is don't burn your bridges if you wish to leave.

ivorj

Reaction score
I left RT in late 2007 after only 5 weeks and have regretted the decision since and wish to rejoin ASAP.
I'm concerned however that they may not take me back as I opted out so esrly despite being told that I would have to wait 1 year to rejoin.
Could anybody shed any light on this matter..........

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
It depends whether the final interview recommends the individual for further service, and if so, after what period.

Sometimes it's a year or two, sometimes never.

At present it's difficult getting trained Marines back into the Corps - I've heard of some GD guys getting offered shortage trades such as Chef or nothing.

ivorj

Reaction score
thanks for the response NJ.
Also, is there a chance that they reccomend thatI spend time in the Royal Marines reserves to ensure I am making the right decision? At my interview this was recommended.

Latest posts

New Threads