Repairing boots....

RH

Reaction score
Just wundering what happens down at CTCRM if a clasp snaps of your boot or you damage them? Is there a place to take them to get it fixed or will you have to put up with it or buy a new pair of boots?
Rich.

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
People ask some pretty strange questions sometimes, why does it matter!?

On that note though, does anyone know whether they have tiled floors in the accommodation corridors or is it laminated lino?

Also I'd like to know how many stitches per inch there are on the seams of the douvet covers?

Chris92

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
people definitely ask some stupid questions on here!
(matt B):uglyhammer:
only joking bud!

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
people definitely ask some stupid questions on here!
(matt B):uglyhammer:
only joking bud!
I know sarcasm is quite hard to pick up in a post but try reading mine again!

deano1617

Reaction score
i think its laminated
beautifully if you ask me
and theres quite a few stitches
glad u asked very good question *text deleted*

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
i think its laminated
beautifully if you ask me
I got told it was TILED?!?! :amazed::eek:
I'll ask my AFCO first thing Monday morning - need to get this sorted. Maybe its laminated when you move out of Foundation??

Am i right in thinkinging that you have to do the 3 mile run in jeans and wellies? First 1.5 miles in half an hour then the second 1.5 miles in under 20 seconds?

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Just wundering what happens down at CTCRM if a clasp snaps of your boot or you damage them? Is there a place to take them to get it fixed or will you have to put up with it or buy a new pair of boots?
Rich.
as you're be issued with new boots i'd be surprised if it happened but if it did i guess you could either pay for a new pair or take to a cobbler.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Rich.

Now, be honest, have you snapped a clasp of your boot *text deleted*?

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
look fellas, im not trying to be a *text deleted**text deleted* here,

but someone asks a question because they want to know the answer (obviously *text deleted*)

it may seem like a stupid question for some of you, but for whatever reason, it mite be quite useful/important for that person to find out the answer.

This forum is supposed to be a place for people (all in the same sort of boat) to ask questions freely without worrying about being taken the piss out of or worrying about being given sarcastic / immature answers.

basically, yes, a sense of humour is welcome and probably essential on here, as it is in the Royal Marines, but really, if *text deleted* gna abuse that and just take the piss...why bother ??

(que the arguments.....) :noworry:

Gixer600Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Charlie...you just added to the pointless "que" of answers. So have i - WOO HOO!

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Good point Charlie :applaus: oops now im added to the pointless que of answers

Joe B

Reaction score
to answer the actual question..the answer is you would just hand them in to the stores and get re-issued a new pair of boots simple as that.

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Charlie - Fair one. You are of course absolutely right.

I was bored however and had to take the piss to amuse myself. Sorry:shakehands::biggrin:

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
look fellas, im not trying to be a *text deleted**text deleted* here,

but someone asks a question because they want to know the answer (obviously *text deleted*)

it may seem like a stupid question for some of you, but for whatever reason, it mite be quite useful/important for that person to find out the answer.

This forum is supposed to be a place for people (all in the same sort of boat) to ask questions freely without worrying about being taken the piss out of or worrying about being given sarcastic / immature answers.

basically, yes, a sense of humour is welcome and probably essential on here, as it is in the Royal Marines, but really, if *text deleted* gna abuse that and just take the piss...why bother ??

(que the arguments.....) :noworry:

How funny is it *text deleted* be when everyone is taking the *text deleted* out of each othert in RT and you're there in the middle goin 'come on guys, lets just have a cuddle!'

M

MTW

oe of mine came off, but my mate in the marines said he just misses the clasps out anyway, and he did that in RT too, so im just *text deleted* do that, and if they dont let me just get another pair.