JoePRMC

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Have a look on www.howtobecome.com. Click on the royal marines link and it has cds for the bleep tests and links to other sites that will probably help you out mate

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I went to that site some months back and bought the guide regarding the marines. Its ok the bleep test cd is useful the info that the guide contains is just common sense stuff. To be honest if I had discovered this site in time then I wouldnt have bought the guide all the info and more is here. Im sure someone posted a link to a site where you could download the bleep test for free.

I find the guide useful when im on my lunch breaks as I can thumb through different sections.

the_robmeister

Reaction score
Guys can i suggest you DO NOT buy this rubbish.

I used this as my main learning aid building up to my interview.
Would have been a really good guide, had they bothered to update it recently. Loads of things have changed such as the contract length( 18 yrs instead of 22) and the length of training (32 weeks not 30)

The history on it is ok but you can find all that out online easily enough.

Luckily my AFCO realised i had put the effort in and didnt seem to mind that i was out of date on alot of questions.

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I too made the mistake of buying this before discovering this site. If you want a copy drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do.